- The President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, stated that the world must “respond preventively” to the use of projectiles with a poisonous substance in Mariupol.
- The Mayor of Mariupol: More than 10,000 civilians have been killed
- According to the latest update posted by the UK Defense Ministry, Russia continues to refocus its efforts on Ukraine’s Donbas with further fighting around Kherson and Mykolaiv and renewed push towards Kramatorsk. British intelligence predicts that Russian forces will continue to withdraw from Belarus in order to redeploy in support of operations in eastern Ukraine.
- Russian occupiers in the Zaporizhzhia region are searching for men of conscription age and forcing them to enlist in the [Russian] army. Ukrainian police are being enlisted in the so-called “people’s militia” detachments, using intimidation and threats against them and their families.
- The Russians fired missiles at the Dnipropetrovsk region, one missile struck an old mill, another was shot down, no one was injured.
- Serhiy Haidai, Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration, said that morgues in the region are overflowing and the dead are being buried in the courtyards of apartment blocks.
- Russian military personnel are preventing civilians from leaving the besieged city of Mariupol for the second day in a row.
- Ukrainian troops successfully fought off a series of attacks by the Russian aggressors, shot down a helicopter and two drones, and destroyed several units of aggressors’ military equipment in eastern Ukraine on Tuesday, April 12.
DIMR has recognized the pro-Russian party AfD as a danger to democracy
The German Institute for Human Rights (DIMR), which has a legal mandate, analyzed the activities of the pro-Russian…
Innovations and decisions: Germany’s discussion on providing arms to Ukraine
The German government may reconsider its position regarding the potential supply of advanced Western fighter jets to Ukraine.…
Germany’s key parties sound the alarm as rising far-right ratings
Prominent members of Germany’s major parties have expressed concern about a new poll showing support for the far-right…
German companies continue to supply electronics to CIS countries, which ultimately end up in Russia, despite sanctions
Concerned about their business and reputation with foreign partners, some companies refrain from supplying dual-use goods to both…