- Serhii Volynskyi (known as Volyna), Commander of the 36th Separate Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, has called on foreign countries to undertake an “extraction” of people from Mariupol, i.e., to evacuate military personnel and civilians to a safe place. He said that only a few hours, or at most days, remain to save people.
- In Mariupol, servicemen of 36th Separate Marine Brigade, along with other units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the National Guards, have successfully conducted a joint special operation to evacuate Border Guards and Police to the “Azovstal” plant that is Ukrainian soldiers control
- Lived through Nazi but not Russians: 91 yo Holocaust survivor perishes in Mariupol basement
- Pentagon: Russia replenishes its forces. Their attacks in the vicinities of the town of Izyum and the city of Donetsk are just a prelude
- British intelligence: Russia is increasing forces in eastern Ukraine, missile strikes will continue throughout the territory
- Luhansk region: Russian troops have been shelling Novodruzhesk. Gas supply is disrupted. Serhii Haidai, Head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration, said that the supply of electricity, gas, and water cannot be restored in Popasna, Rubizhne, and a number of villages in the Luhansk region until the war is over.
- Russian invaders demand that community centers in the occupied Berdyansk District of the Zaporizhzhya Region hold concerts dedicated to World War Two Victory Day.
- Cache of stolen ammunition and components found in the Kharkiv region
- Russian troops continue with a partial blockade of Kharkiv. They attempted to fire on the Ukrainian Armed Forces units and critical infrastructure. The aggressors have attempted to attack dressed in the Ukrainian military uniforms near Dovhenke village (Izium district, Kharkiv Region).
- At least two residential buildings in Kharkiv are on fire following the shelling of Saltivka.
- Russians were ordered to kill all Ukrainian POWs in Popasna – Intelligence
In a clear demonstration of the international community’s resolve against Russian aggression and terrorism, Western sanctions are decisively…
In the wake of Russia’s aggressive and unwarranted actions in Ukraine, the international community has responded with a…
This essay series identifies 10 of the most critical vulnerabilities in today’s Russia across the defense, economic, and diplomatic and political domains.
Maxim Marchenko, a 51-year-old Russian residing in Hong Kong, has admitted to facilitating a dangerous game of global…