Amid the success of Ukrainian counter-offensive and liberation of Kharkiv Region, Moscow has urged its agents in Germany to carry out a new psychological operation seeking to cover up new war crimes committed by the Russians near Kharkiv.
It became known this September that some MPs of Saxony-Anhalt and North Rhine-Westphalia representing the Alternative for Germany party (Alternativen für Deutschland, or AfD) are going to visit Russia-occupied Donbas on September 20-28, 2022, under the auspices of the Russian military intelligence that coordinates the work with the AfD.
The visit was announced by Christian Bleks, the AfD member, on September 12. The delegation is expected to consist of:
• Natalie Veit, the AfD member, North Rhine-Westphalia.
• Swetlana Risto, the AfD member, North Rhine-Westphalia.
• Dr. Christian Blex, a member of regional parliament of North Rhine-Westphalia representing the AfD.
• Daniel Wald, a member of regional parliament of Saxony-Anhalt representing the AfD.
• Dr. Hans-Thomas Tillschneider, deputy head of the AfD parliamentary group in the regional parliament of Saxony-Anhalt.
The delegation will obviously fly to Rostov-on-Don, Russia, and will be driven then to the occupied Donbas.The AfD delegation will be allowed to meet the Ukrainian POWs.
The AfD, therefore, should fill the void on the maintenance of POWs (who are not allowed to meet with the UN or the Red Cross representatives ), and deny information about torture, extrajudicial executions, forced amputations and other violations of the Geneva Convention by the Russians.
It’s possible that the delegation will be taken to the villages in the east of Ukraine that have been occupied , where they will get pseudo-evidence of support for the Russians by the locals.