- 95% of buildings in Mariupol destroyed – Zelensky
- Kharkiv: shelling of residential neighborhoods, several fires at night. Russian invaders bombed Zolochiv and Dergachi. There are casualties among the civilian population.
- There is fighting in the Izyum direction
- Luhansk region: 24 shellings over the past 24 hours. Two dead, two wounded.
- Government evacuated 225 people.
- Donetsk: fighting along the entire front line.
- During the day Mariupol, the village of V. Novosilka, village Zarichne, Vugledar, Kramatorsk and Kramatorsk district, Bakhmut were shelled. There are 3 confirmed dead and 7 wounded.
- House was on fire in Krasnohorivka, State Emergency Service of Ukraine is working.
- Situation in Mariupol is without changes: the Ukrainian military resists Russian army despite the blockade, which lasts from March 1
- Russians turn Mariupol into a ghetto for Ukrainians just like Nazis – adviser to the mayor
- In Mariupol, the Russian invaders force civilians to wear a white ribbon, which is a hostile symbol – they want to make these people a “bait” for Ukrainian snipers.
- Putin’s next targets could be Kramatorsk and Kostiantynivka – Britain’s intelligence agency
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is interested in the eastern regions of Ukraine and is preparing for a new offensive, according to British intelligence.
- Dnipropetrovsk region: a Russian missile hit non-residential premises
- In the Synelnykivskyi district of the Dnipropetrovsk region, a Russian missile hit non-residential premises, no casualties.
For decades, Russia has been breeding and inserting its minions into the establishment of many countries across the…
The Armed Forces of Ukraine carried out a successful counteroffensive operation in Kharkiv Region thereby liberating the northeastern…
Amid the success of Ukrainian counter-offensive and liberation of Kharkiv Region, Moscow has urged its agents in Germany to carry out a new…
The Kremlin’s disastrous losses in Ukraine could result in the collapse of the Russian Federation BEN HODGES (Lieutenant…