- 95% of buildings in Mariupol destroyed – Zelensky
- Kharkiv: shelling of residential neighborhoods, several fires at night. Russian invaders bombed Zolochiv and Dergachi. There are casualties among the civilian population.
- There is fighting in the Izyum direction
- Luhansk region: 24 shellings over the past 24 hours. Two dead, two wounded.
- Government evacuated 225 people.
- Donetsk: fighting along the entire front line.
- During the day Mariupol, the village of V. Novosilka, village Zarichne, Vugledar, Kramatorsk and Kramatorsk district, Bakhmut were shelled. There are 3 confirmed dead and 7 wounded.
- House was on fire in Krasnohorivka, State Emergency Service of Ukraine is working.
- Situation in Mariupol is without changes: the Ukrainian military resists Russian army despite the blockade, which lasts from March 1
- Russians turn Mariupol into a ghetto for Ukrainians just like Nazis – adviser to the mayor
- In Mariupol, the Russian invaders force civilians to wear a white ribbon, which is a hostile symbol – they want to make these people a “bait” for Ukrainian snipers.
- Putin’s next targets could be Kramatorsk and Kostiantynivka – Britain’s intelligence agency
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is interested in the eastern regions of Ukraine and is preparing for a new offensive, according to British intelligence.
- Dnipropetrovsk region: a Russian missile hit non-residential premises
- In the Synelnykivskyi district of the Dnipropetrovsk region, a Russian missile hit non-residential premises, no casualties.
In a clear demonstration of the international community’s resolve against Russian aggression and terrorism, Western sanctions are decisively…
In the wake of Russia’s aggressive and unwarranted actions in Ukraine, the international community has responded with a…
This essay series identifies 10 of the most critical vulnerabilities in today’s Russia across the defense, economic, and diplomatic and political domains.
Maxim Marchenko, a 51-year-old Russian residing in Hong Kong, has admitted to facilitating a dangerous game of global…