- 95% of buildings in Mariupol destroyed – Zelensky
- Kharkiv: shelling of residential neighborhoods, several fires at night. Russian invaders bombed Zolochiv and Dergachi. There are casualties among the civilian population.
- There is fighting in the Izyum direction
- Luhansk region: 24 shellings over the past 24 hours. Two dead, two wounded.
- Government evacuated 225 people.
- Donetsk: fighting along the entire front line.
- During the day Mariupol, the village of V. Novosilka, village Zarichne, Vugledar, Kramatorsk and Kramatorsk district, Bakhmut were shelled. There are 3 confirmed dead and 7 wounded.
- House was on fire in Krasnohorivka, State Emergency Service of Ukraine is working.
- Situation in Mariupol is without changes: the Ukrainian military resists Russian army despite the blockade, which lasts from March 1
- Russians turn Mariupol into a ghetto for Ukrainians just like Nazis – adviser to the mayor
- In Mariupol, the Russian invaders force civilians to wear a white ribbon, which is a hostile symbol – they want to make these people a “bait” for Ukrainian snipers.
- Putin’s next targets could be Kramatorsk and Kostiantynivka – Britain’s intelligence agency
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is interested in the eastern regions of Ukraine and is preparing for a new offensive, according to British intelligence.
- Dnipropetrovsk region: a Russian missile hit non-residential premises
- In the Synelnykivskyi district of the Dnipropetrovsk region, a Russian missile hit non-residential premises, no casualties.
Ukraine’s Foreign Minister urged Britain not to let Russian and Belarusian tennis players to Wimbledon
Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Friday called on the British authorities not to grant visas to athletes from…
In Russia, after the statement of Maria Zakharova, the accounts of the German Goethe Institute were blocked
The German Goethe Cultural Center in Russia, known as the Goethe-Institut, has encountered the suspension of its accounts.…
Russia damaged 2,148 cultural and religious sites in Ukraine
Ukraine has suffered significant damage in the spheres of culture and religion due to the war of Russia’s…
German prosecutors raid home of pro-Russian activists
The search in the flat of Elena Kolbasnikova is linked to suspicions of supporting the Russian army, using…